Prior to entering the Worldpool Art Competition (the “Competition”) the applicant must read the following Competition terms and conditions:
1. By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions along with the Championship’s ticketing terms and conditions and accommodation’s terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is organised and operated by Liverpool City Council for and on behalf of the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022.
3. The Competition is open to participants of all ages except: -
3.1. Entrants under the age of 16 without parental/guardian consent.
3.2. Employees and their immediate families of the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 Local Organising Committee.
3.3. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. You may be required to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition at a later date.
4. Overseas entries are permitted, but please note that all participants will be responsible for any travel expenses, accommodation (over and above the accommodation which is included in the Prize), immigration/visa fees, etc.
5. This prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
6. The Competition shall run from 16 June 2021 and end on 31 July 2021. All Competition entries must be received by the 31 July 2021 by no later than midnight. All Competition entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
7. How to enter:
7.1 Head to the Competition page to download and print the Worldpool template. Your design can include but not limited to;
7.1.1. Colouring (printed and electronic),
7.1.3. Expressive painting,
7.1.4. Realistic 3D stone,
7.1.8. Created using textiles, scrap metal, torn paper, etc.
7.2 All entries must be submitted digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not post or otherwise send us your artwork.
7.3 Entries will only be accepted via email in JPEG, PNG, PDF or similar format and attachments must not exceed 15MB. Any emails that are 20MB or over in size will be automatically deleted with no option of recovering them.
7.4 Entries must include your name, age, and phone number.
7.5 All designs pertaining to the entry must be created in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the creation of such, should not cause nuisance, damage, or other harm to any third party. Designs must be made on the entrant’s own property or with the written consent of the landowner.
7.6 The winner of the Competition will be notified by email within 21 days of the judge’s decision. Liverpool City Council reserves the right to select an alternative winner, as a result of reasonable efforts to contact the original winner being unsuccessful.
8. The prize:
8.1 The winning entry will be displayed at the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022.
8.2 The winner will receive four tickets to the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 (see 8.3.1 and 8.3.2 below for details) along with a two-night stay in Liverpool, provided by INNSiDE Liverpool (see 8.4 below for details).
8.3 Tickets will include:
8.3.1. Four tickets to the ‘Apparatus Women’s and Men’s Finals – Session F5’ on Saturday 5 Nov 2022.
8.3.2. Four tickets to the ‘Apparatus Women’s and Men’s Finals – Session F6’ on Sunday 6 Nov 2022.
8.3.3. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Proof of age may be requested when attending the event.
8.4 Accommodation will be provided by INNSiDE Liverpool and includes a two night stay, between Friday 4 Nov – Sunday 6 Nov 2022, in a Townhouse Suite for up to two adults and two children. In the event that the INNSiDE Liverpool is unavailable for any reason the Council shall provide like for like accommodation at a different hotel.
8.5 The Prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
8.6 The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the prize on an internet auction site).
9. The name and photograph of the winner and winning artwork will be used by the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 and its associated organisations for publicity purposes including before and during the Championships.
10. World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 will only process your personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
11. By participating in the Competition the entrants grant to Liverpool City Council an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, merchandise, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
12. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to Liverpool City Council’s use of their entries pursuant to clause 11.
13. Participants warrant that their entries:
13.1. contain no copyrighted materials owned by third parties,
13.2. are their original works,
13.3. have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party; and
13.4. they have full authority to grant the rights in clause 11.
14. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
15. Liverpool City Council’s decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
16. The decisions of Liverpool City Council in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Liverpool City Council its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Liverpool City Council, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Liverpool City Council may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
19. Liverpool City Council reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.