We’re giving you the chance to win tickets to the World Gymnastics Championships, including accommodation!
It’s time to get creative
To mark 500 days to go, we’re giving you the chance to win tickets to the World Gymnastics Championships, including accommodation, by taking part in an exciting art competition. You will also get to see your winning artwork on display at the event!
Using the Championship's logo, the 'Worldpool', we’re giving you free rein to make your mark; paint it in wild colours, make a cross-stitch version, or even bake a ‘Worldpool’ cake, there really is no limit to what’s possible!
The winner will be picked by a creative panel of judges including ambassadors Max Whitlock MBE and artist Paul Curtis, head of audiences at Tate Liverpool, Jemima Pyne, and designer Martin Boath - part of the incredible team behind the Championship’s brand.
How to enter
- Click here to download and print the Championship’s logo, the ‘Worldpool’.
- Submit your artwork before 31 Jul 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries must be submitted digitally, whether as a photograph (JPEG, PNG) or artwork saved in a PDF format or similar. Attachments must not exceed 15MB.
- Include your name, age and phone number.
- You must read our full terms and conditions here before entering.
- Watch the video for more information.
- The winning artwork will be on display at the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022.
- You will receive four tickets to attend the Apparatus Women’s and Men’s Finals on Saturday 5 Nov 2022 and on Sunday 6 Nov 2022. Click here to view the competition schedule.
- A two-night stay in Liverpool, provided by INNSiDE Liverpool, in a Townhouse Suite for up to two adults and two children, between Friday 4 Nov – Sunday 6 Nov 2022.