Top tips for booking success
Tickets and hospitality packages will be released for general sale at 10am on Thursday 22 April 2021 via all WGC2022 official ticket retailers:
- Ticket Quarter
- The Ticket Factory
Day tickets, hospitality packages, accessible and group bookings are exclusively available through our primary retailer Ticket Quarter.
All tickets and hospitality packages are subject to availability, booking and handling fees and include access to the WGC2022 fan zone. More information can be found in our FAQs.
Season passes are currently sold out as part of the WGC2022 community presale, you can try again during the general sale when a further proportion of tickets within each price category will be made available. Please note, all tickets are subject to availability and season passes are likely to be in high demand.
1. Take a look at the competition schedule with your party to decide which sessions you’re interested in attending.
2. Familiarise yourself with the seat maps to choose which seating blocks and price zones you would prefer.
3. Have a back-up plan if your first-choice session or seating block is sold out - we are expecting very high demand.
5. Know your limit! Subject to availability, customers may purchase up to 10 tickets per session, per billing address online.
Groups who require more than 10 tickets per session must contact the Ticket Quarter group booking line on +44 (0)344 561 7672 - lines are open every Monday and Friday, from 10am – 5pm including bank holidays. If you require assistance or wish to make an enquiry outside of those hours, please contact email@example.com.
Calls are charged at a local rate from a BT landline, calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. Please note, call centre hours may vary.
6. If you are booking online, remember that one will do! There is no benefit in opening multiple tabs or browsers when booking your tickets – one per device will suffice.
7. Keep an eye on the timer clock as you process your booking – if you get ‘timed out’ you will not be able to complete your booking.
8. Have your payment card ready - and check it hasn’t expired.
If you require assistance making your booking, you may contact the following official WGC2022 ticket retailers directly;
- Call Ticket Quarter on (+44) 0344 8000 400*. Lines are open every Monday and Friday, 10am – 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call The Ticket Factory on (+44) 0344 581 0765* Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm.
- Contact Ticketmaster online here.
*calls are charged at a local rate from a BT landline, calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. Please note, call centre hours may vary.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
We understand that the last year has been extremely difficult and uncertain for everyone, and so we want to do our very best to reassure and support you. With the health, safety and wellbeing of all our community at the heart of our planning, we are pleased to confirm that our official ticket retailers are able to offer you:
- Optional ticket protection insurance
- Interest free payment plans
- A guaranteed refund in the event of a cancellation
- Ethical, fan to fan ticket re-sale platforms.
For more information on the services our individual ticket retailers offer, please visit our FAQ page.