Hospitality Terms and Conditions
1. Hospitality packages for the Liverpool World Gymnastics Championships (WGC2022) are exclusively available from our official retailer Ticket Quarter and are available to book online or over the telephone.
2. Hospitality packages are available within two price categories; adults and children. Child prices are available to those aged 14 or under on the date they are scheduled to attend the event.
3. All under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Drinks vouchers are valid for house beers, wines and soft drinks and may only be redeemed at the bars within your hospitality area.
5. Guests must be aged 18 or over to be served alcohol and event staff may request ID. Any guest who is unable to produce valid ID may be refused alcohol service and offered the choice of a soft alternative.
6. All packages include gold category tickets, which include access to the fan zone. Ticket categories cannot be up or downgraded.
7. Please note that during busier periods, you may be required to share a table or suite with other guests.
8. Aerial hospitality package exclusive tours may take place before or after your chosen competition session – please allow plenty of time on the day and look out for your bespoke schedule and itinerary which will be communicated 4-6 weeks before the date you are scheduled to attend.
9. Participation in Championships Lounge signing and selfie opportunities is subject to your arrival time and therefore cannot be guaranteed – please allow plenty of time on the day and look out for your bespoke schedule and itinerary which will be communicated 4-6 weeks before the date you are scheduled to attend.
10. The contents of WGC2022 goodie bags cannot be exchanged, altered or substituted.
11. Exclusive benefits cannot be transferred between packages and a code of conduct may apply when accessing specified areas of the venue.
12. WGC2022 hospitality packages are sold on a per person basis, however special rates are available for groups of 10+ for aerial hospitality packages, please contact email@example.com for more information.
13. We are happy to accommodate specific dietary requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made your booking to discuss your needs so that we can be sure to offer you the best experience possible during your time with us.